Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jensaarai Codes

The Official Jensaarai Code

I am the protector of justice.
I know no emotions,
I know the truth of the force.
I am the Protector of worlds.
I know the power of the true Force.
I am the defender of the true way.
The Universe knows not of my existence.
I pledge myself to the Jensaarai.
For I have found true life,
In the protection of the people I care.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jensaarai code made by the first dark side Jensaarai.

There is no light

there is no dark

there is only the Jensaarai

There is no love

there is no hate

there is the truth
There is no contempt

there is honor
There are no limits,

there are the true believers

the Jensaarai

For further explorations of the Jensaarai tradition, I recommend The Order of the Jensaarai at:

No comments: